Access Toolkit offers the best practice tests to help you evaluate your knowledge of California and federal accessibility laws and codes.
Our practice tests are comprehensive and challenging:
- Each test has 60 questions covering a wide range of accessibility topics
- 120 minute timer
- Ability to skip, revisit, and change answers to questions before finishing the test
Practice your test taking skills and see how you score!
Test results are calculated and reported immediately.
Review each question after the test and find out what your strengths and weaknesses are.
- Correct and incorrect answers are shown for each question.
- Helpful notes are provided to explain the answers.
- Study and take the next test to see if your score improves.
Copyright © Access Toolkit All Rights Reserved